Tuesday, April 12, 2005

What to do

So, Im not a big math fanatic. Im not doing well, and I just got an email from my instructor telling me so. He is "worried about my progress in the class". FUCK!!! I put more time in on that class than any other!! Im so stressed with it right now I could throw something :( I am sorry to not be here so much, I really am trying, it just doesnt seem that I have the time or the motivation lately. I have so much on my plate and Im kind of overwhelmed right now. I SHOULD be blogging to release some of the tension, but I just feel like I have so little time.

I watched my niece yesterday, she is one, and a NUT! She is insane. I got so many good pictures. Her favorite thing to do is to run around the house with a plastic bowl on her head. Yes, she is again, a NUT! Haha..but it was fun. I havent had much time to spend with her and my nephews and I missed them. Well...back to the daily grind of MATH. Im going to pull my hair out soon, I can just tell....

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the instructor offer any constructive advice. A tutor perhaps..
Glad you had fun with your niece anyways.

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh don't do that! Bald isn't a good look for most of us women! Glad you had some fun, at least, instead of only math.
blue2go

2:39 PM  
Blogger Rainypete said...

Nice of him to offer suggestions or resources to help. Typical instructors, they tell you to clean up your act but never tell you where to find the broom.
Slug through it and go play some more once it's all over

9:04 AM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

MATH. I was never so hot at math. Glad to hear you are doing OK...

2:59 PM  
Blogger Brother Kojak said...

Ditto on TG's comment.

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love math... but then again i'm just a hick from the hills... go figure

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home