Tuesday, March 01, 2005

"..she would change everything about her..using colors..loud and bright.."

I actually have something to write about! Sorry TG, just getting to this now, (I hate math I hate math I hate math) Had to take a math assessment because I SUCK. Haha. But here are the answers to my interview..unfortunately all that will be found out from this is that I am a boring person. Haha
Ok..Here goes!


1. If you could change anything about your life, would you and what would it be?
If I could change anything it would be that I would have finished college the FIRST time I went. I would be in a totally different place right now, not 30yrs old asking 18yr old boys how to simplify an equation..

2. If you could take back one bad thing you did, would you and what was it?
YES! I ended a relationship with someone I loved on bad terms and said some pretty horrible things, he passed away shortly after and I think about that ALOT and would take it back in a heart beat.

3. If you could have lunch with one person, living, deceased, or fictional, who would it be and why?
The Mad Hatter..how fun!

4. What's the most important thing you think you've learned from your mother?
Not to trust men...KIDDING! (kind of) To appreciate everything I have.

5. What was your most embarrassing moment and did you learn anything from it?
Got drunk and threw myself at a good friend of mine who I had a secret crush on...He laughed..and laughed..and laughed...I learned that it was just a crush, and I was REALLY glad nothing happened..he turned out to be a real ass hole. What did I learn? Next time I need to be a bit more drunk, that way maybe I wont remember it all...

Ok! WHo is next?




A big shout out to anyone who can name the artist the song lyrics in my title are from, and the song.

4 Comments:

Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Joe cheated. I had the correct answer..

1:43 PM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

Huh? Dave. Grey Street. I think I'll go change my header again...

Good answers KC!

6:57 PM  
Blogger TheManagement said...

Hmmm.. wrong answer Joe. Moral of the story, never trust Google.

TG~ Right on! BIG shout out to That Girl for knowing her Dave!

10:48 PM  
Blogger TheManagement said...

Jeez Denny, I didnt do my hair or even put on my make up yet! Im so nervous! Blog of the day, huh? Ill have to write and amazing piece now... Damn.. I was going to write about Tylenol Allgergy Complete today.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home