Tuesday, February 15, 2005

life in a nutshell is peachy

Yes, I live in a nutshell, you didnt know this...did you??? Hehee...well, I do. And it isnt so bad lately. I cant seem to get the motivation to do some of the things I really want to be doing right now..that worries me a little. But all in all Im good.

I was writing again...thought I would post something..see what you think..

Drops of courage sprouting
Stems of faith
Blown towards my sky
Uplifting
Powerful facades imposed
I am merely a girl
Passion erupting
Tangled webs of lust and need
I am merely a girl
Drinking from the seas of wanting
Of needing more
I am hungry for you
For the touch of your lips to mine
I am desperate to breathe you
To taste you
To feel you.
I am merely a girl
Drifting in and out of need
Waiting to be devoured.


Not sure what I think of it...if Iwere to objectively read it I would say I must be sex starved..lol


Quote of the day: "The entire sum of existence is the magic of being needed by just one other person."
Vi Putnam

2 Comments:

Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

The poem suggested to me that you are sex starved in a cannabalistic kind of way. "I am hungry for you" ,"To taste you" and "Waiting to be devoured".

12:38 PM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

Sex starved. You need to consider the source of this comment though.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home