Wednesday, February 02, 2005

damn I bitch alot

I was just laughing at myself...I got my cell phone today, and im already swearing at it. Damn cell phones. I HATE them. Why the hell did I get this again????? BAHHHHH

Oh well. I will deal with it and learn to love it as much as the rest of the world seems to. Im usually more technologically advanced...however..I also enjoy my privacy. So the thought of having a phone ringing with me EVERYWHERE I go kind of turns me off. I dont understand why people love them so much...really.

Im off to do MORE school work, because that is all I seem to do anymore, and Im lost without it (yeah right).


2 Comments:

Blogger TheManagement said...

Wow! You two are the only people who have agreed with me, my family and friends have been urging me for YEARS to get one...saying they are the best thing on earth!! Im glad to know that other people feel the same way!!

7:55 AM  
Blogger LK said...

I have to agree also. To date I have been given three cellphones and have proceeded to pass two on to somebody else and I threw the last one straight out into the rubbish bin. The world is going to figure it out soon enough that I DO NOT LIKE MOBILE PHONES!!!

However my husband's one does have a few good games ...

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home