Thursday, January 27, 2005

I seem to have lost my blog...

Yes, H&B, you are correct. It seems that I had misplaced it a few days ago, and in cleaning again today, low and behold I found my blog again! So here I am!

I have been kind of busy...kind of neglecting. Ouch. NO MORE! I hereby swear to not neglect my blog. I will take care of my blog till death do we part. Oh blog, you are my shining light, my only one.

Now that Ive gotten all of that out of my system I will post a most extrordinary post on you, oh blog.

Today is the last day I have my two nephews and niece. Im excited, because I can focus more on this here. .blog...no, more importantly I can focus more on school. Im having a hard time with the business math... Anyone want to know how much I hate math? Well...I despise math. Math is the devil in disquise in my little world of me. I think that honestly it was put on my earth to taunt me and make me feel like the most unintelligent being alive. Oh math, how I hate thee!!

I am very happy lately. I am happy to have met someone that makes me laugh more than I had ever thought possible. It is not that I have just now met him, but the last few days have been kind of a turning, and that is the true reason for my neglect. How ironic that I dont post the happiest times of my life in my 'things that make me happy' blog, huh? But thankfully it means i havent been so alone.

Well! I am sorry for my slight absence of mind, but H&B, my fish oil is working JUST FINE! Its just the rest of you people in the world that are off a bit. hehee..

Quote of the day: " SURGEON GENERALS WARNING: Smoking causes lung cancer, Heart disease, Emphsema, and may complicate pregnancy" - Phillip Morris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home