Saturday, January 22, 2005

The cat

Ok, I feel somewhat bad for calling the cat Satan yesterday. Today he is my best friend, rubbing up against my leg, purring madly. (his name is Simbah...not Satan as I previously wanted to call him...) SOOOO what I have concluded is that maybe I am Satan for being so so judgemental to the poor frightened animal.... Hmmm...THANK GOD that I didnt decide to throw him off of the porch...er..that he didnt jump off of the porch like he was going to!! I would have felt horrible!

So today I checked 3 different mailboxes...the great part, everyone got mail but me. Go figure. I am going to dust tomorrow...and water the plants. Then Im gonna 'forget' for a few days..(what is the difference for 2 days really???) and then Ill repeat in a few days. How fun and exciting huh? Im so glad that they left, giving my life meaning again! (who am I kidding Im bored off of my ass)

Nah, Im thankfully not bored at all. I have WAY too much going on right now with school, a boy, tending to everyones business, and now tonight my nephews again...I will enjoy tomorrow when it is just for me. I am soo excited for tomorrows answer to my question on Denny's site!! I have been waiting YEARS to know the difference between a couple and a few....

Ok...Quote of the day and then Im outtie like clam chowdie: There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the fun is in having lots to do and not doing it. ~Mary Wilson Little

1 Comments:

Blogger TheManagement said...

but of course Denny...Im a simple girl...

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home