Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Ok Ok

Ok, ok, as much as I try to be sooooo innocent and naive (yeah right) ..I must admit... Sex makes me happy. (there! I said it!) talking about it, participating in it, thinking about it. Buutttttttttttttt....the real happiness for me in it is when I can share it with someone I feel passionately about. Sex without passion is just a motion. I really have no use for meaningless sex. I want the candlelight, the soft music, the kisses on my neck and up my arms and down...I want the whispers in my ear...the moonlight shining through the window. THAT is what makes me happy about sex. Experiencing it with the raw emotion and passion and surroundings that make the hair on my arms stand on end and my toes curl in pure delight.

Quote of the day: Of the delights of this world, man cares most for sexual intercourse. He will go to any length for it-risk fortune, character, reputation, life itself. ~Mark Twain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home