Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Having the phone company actually come through for me...

Are you in shock, because I sure as hell am! "we will be there between 4 and 6" and OMIGOD they were! Im very happy to now have a telephone, it has been 3 weeks, and being that I am not technilogically advanced enough to own (or want) a cell phone...it has been, well, kinda quiet.

I am having my nephews over Saturday night for a "slumber party". Should be a good time..so my question to all of you with kids is for ideas of something fun and unusual to do with them, we always do the same things. Being that I have no kids myself, I am running out of options! Ages are 4 and 6. Two boys.

Quote of the day: A friend is someone who walks inwhen the whole world has walked out.
- Anonymous -

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

That's a great quote!

Sorry I can't give good kid advice. You already know from my blog I am not very adept in this area! My niece and nephew usually end up diving head first from the back of the sofa or something.

8:08 PM  
Blogger TheManagement said...

Ok Denny, first off, the number is 555-1212..but make sure you call really really late, I prefer being woken up when I am in a deep content sleep.

Second of all, thanks for making me think Im going to forever warp their little minds with the words "slumber party" I now keep thinking of my nephew who is in kindergarted going up to his friends and saying "Hey guys, wanna have a slumber party?" and am cringing...maybe I will rethink the words I use with him, we are going to "camp out" in my living room...how does that one sound??

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home