Thursday, January 06, 2005

smiles

Things that make me smile are:

Andrew, nephew, 4 years old and the most mischievious child. What makes me smile are the times when he wants something from me and comes slowly towards me and says "Casey, I love you" and then says " can I have a cookie?". Makes me smile (of course I turn around, so he doesnt see me..)

Lauryn, niece, 9 mos old. She is absolutely beautiful. What makes me smile with her is that im around her alot and can see my influences on her. My favorite one is singing. She doesnt talk yet, but we sing. If I sing real soft and low to her, she will hum real soft and low, if I sing loud and happy she screams loud and happy. It makes me smile all the time. She makes me smile all the time.

Stupid jokes and sarcastic banter. ALWAYS will make me smile.

A good tune that takes me back to another place and another time. Whether it be a good or bad place in my life, it makes me feel, and that makes me smile.

Seeing people I love that Im not able to see often. That would make me smile.

Kisses. I love kisses and they make me smile.

The days my car will start make me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home