Saturday, January 08, 2005

coffee

Today I am thankfull and happy for coffee. I went to sleep tired and woke up tired, and coffee and a granola bar eagerly awaited me and now I feel great! So thanks to you, coffee, for making today a (caffiene induced) happy day!!

Thank you to Happy and Blue for the info on how to add Links, I have added you first to my Blogs I read column because without you I would not have been able to HAVE a blogs I read column, and you have such a lighthearted and fun blog I wanted to post it on "what makes me happy" rather than my main blog. So anyone who accidentally falls into this blog, also go check out Happy and Blue....

Hmmm...I am not going to write anything negative in this blog whatsoever at any given time...it is an experiment of sorts to find out if thinking (and writing) only happy thoughts will lighten up my days :) So far it is working well...ill keep you posted!


QUOTE OF THE DAY: Do it trembling if you must,but do it !- Unknown -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home