Monday, January 10, 2005

Coffee~(again)

Im so so sorry to be so repetative...but today I am again SOOO thankful and happy to have coffee. Can we say addicted?? I have only had one pot today, and for that, again im thankful and happy. One more pot and I would probably turn somewhat manic...."what??? what was that?? I know I heard something!" Nah, ill stick to the one pot today. I enjoy my sanity on occassion.

Happy to see that you made it out of your computer alive, Daniel. I was so sure that it ate you. And knowing that it didnt puts my mind at ease. I have called off the rescue mission I had planned for later tonight. Glad to know you were merely abducted by your bed, might have been able to help you out there too however..(did I make you blush??) OK. Enough of that nonsense! I am going to go do homework now and find out exactly how rotten my brain has become over the last ten years of selfishness (ie. drinking, drinking, drinking, and drinking) Not so sure how many brain cells I have left, but there is no time like the present to find out!

Quote of the day: "And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."-Friedrich Nietzsche

2 Comments:

Blogger TheManagement said...

Yes we do, Im realizing quickly today how important the brain cells lost on that last captain and diet coke on saturday night were to me....

5:07 PM  
Blogger TheManagement said...

I actually take a daily dose of Fish Oil as a vitamin, but Im not sure it is working....

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home