Monday, January 10, 2005

School at my age...am I insane??

It is very possible that I am going to go completely insane this year with school at my age. The awesome thing about it, however, is that I absolutely love it. I am so excited and very very happy to be going back to school. It just makes me feel like there is so much more out there for me...if that makes sense to anyone?!? It makes sense to me, so that is all that matters. I got an Email from an instructor telling me I was doing well and to keep up the good work. I felt like a kid again being praised for my macaronni art work! It was awesome! So right now Im feeling pretty good and happy about that.

Quote of the day: "The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives."-Albert Einstein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home