Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Happy to be alive.

Today I am just happy to be alive. I am not going to get all mushy in this blog...and I dont want to be repeatative as I already wrote more about this in the other blog. But being that it is almost the anniversary day I am just happy to be alive. I havent felt that in awhile. I am happy to have such awesome friends. Family can be somewhat lacking...but thats just life I guess. And my friends more than make up for it.

Im also happy that Greg and Matty's offer for their house went through!! Im soo excited for them, what a beautiful house it is!! Im glad it all fell into your lap as wonderfully as it did!

And Im happy for all the lovely comments I receive on my blog..thanks for reading, I know its not always the most exciting thing in the world...just tid bits of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home