Saturday, January 15, 2005

Thank you Thank you

Thank you Thank you Happy and Blue for giving me the opportunity to post about something non-sex related. I was beginning to get a bit "frustrated" if you know what I mean....so I am to take the quiz, that for some reason reminds me of something from seventh grade home room...but it is something to post about! Fun Fun...so here goes...

list 3 names you go by

Casey
Babykakes
Casegoods (dont ask)

3 screen names you have

Zipless74
Vogue0889
KC

3 things you like or dislike about yourself

like my honesty
dont like my teeth
like my eyes

3 parts of your heritage

German
dutch
Irish

3 things that scare you

flying
flying
flying

3 of your everyday essentials

coffee
cigarettes
diet pepsi

3 things you are wearing right now

sweatshirt
jeans
toe socks

3 of your favorite bands/artist

Muse
Dave Matthews
Counting Crows

3 of your favorite songs

It Had To Be You- Billie Holliday
Say Goobye- Dave Matthews
Everlong- Foo Fighters


3 new things you want to do in the next 12 months

go to another country
grow out my hair
stop smoking

3 things you want in a relationship
honesty
passion
sex (had to put it)

2 truths and a lie

I am a former beauty queen
I am freezing
I am in need of some sex real soon

3 physical things about a love interest that appeals

Over 6ft tall
Dark mysterious eyes
kissable lips

3 things you just can't do

play the drums
do anything to hurt anyone I love
sing

3 of your favorite hobbies

Listening to music
writing
reading

3 things you want to do really bad right now

hmmm...have sex
go to Italy
break my bed (dont ask)

3 careers you are considering

Web design
consulting
Opening a bookstore/coffee shop

3 places you want to go on vacation

Australia
Africa
Italy (most recent addition)

3 kids names

I have none...so I hope this is hypothetical

Kieran
Eloise
Saphronetta..hehee


3 things you want to do before you die
Travel the world
Get married
have kids....maybe

3 people that have to take this quiz

I would hate to do that to ANYONE...so

Happy and Blue
Happy and Blue
Happy and Blue


ok...going out for the evening now!

2 Comments:

Blogger TheManagement said...

well, of course I was blogging naked, but I couldnt put that in THREE spots, now could I? I had to use my imagination!

4:37 AM  
Blogger TheManagement said...

again, Denny, you keep ruining my posts for tomorrow. OF COURSE I have pictures to prove it...but I have to have something juicy to post for tomorrow's post. Well, now that that suprise is ruined, I will have to start thinking of something else to post.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home