Saturday, January 15, 2005

Time to fly

Ok, todays theme...it is not going to be about flying, so anyone all excited about the title, sorry. As I sit here, smoking my cigarette..wondering..why the hell am I smoking this cigarette? I think my theme will have to be about....MUSIC! I am thankful today for music. It is so so uplifting to me. Im also thankful today to have met my new friend from Italy who has given me lots of music to trigger lots of memories. My favorite thing in the world is to be brought somewhere else by the power of a song.

Well that was boring.

Ok, so on to sex. Question...is it wrong to just want the 'sex' for the 'sex'? I am not all about sex without passion, but sometimes (and you all know what I mean) you just want the sex. Im tired of waiting for the passion, and have a "friend with benefits" who tends to satisfy most needs..but for some reason right now feel bad about using that option. I never have before, but now for some reason it feels wrong. Anyone have any opinions on that? Maybe its because I really want the passion, so the sex isnt as important...but damn I want the sex. It must be all this sex I have been reading about on these blogs lately...(hmmm..Passion Friday...thanks Jen)

Well, that was a little too serious...onward and upward...

Damn, now I just keep thinking about sex.

Quote of the day: "The entire sum of existence is the magic of being needed by just one other person." -Vi Putnam

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hmmmm...I get conflicted on this one, too. I honestly don't think there is anything wrong with sex just for the sex as long as both parties understand that's what it is. I would prefer the passion and all that goes with it, too, but let's face it, those things are hard to find sometimes, aren't they? I think every situation with every lover is different and I am learning to just let the relationship develop for whatever it wants to be. Often that means having different levels of "sexual depth," if that makes sense.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home