Thursday, January 13, 2005

A car that runs

Today my car is fixed! YAY! I can now venture out into the world! I do not have to sit alone at this damn computer, I can go visit friends! SO today is about my car being fixed and getting out of the house for awhile.

Im happy today for flowers. I went and bought 2 dozen purple tulips to put on my desk, so that while I was wallowing in all of my self pity over the loads and loads of homework I have to do I would have something pretty to look at. They are making me feel like it is NOT 5 degrees outside, snowing and bitter cold. And today that makes me happy. Im not such a lover of cold weather, you see. So Im enjoying looking at my flowers, imagining that I am ANYWHERE warm. Ok, now I get to leave my house for the day. Im not so excited to bundle all up for my journey, but I am excited to get out for a bit!

Quote of the day: Love is when you look into someone's eyes and see their heart.- Jill Petty -

3 Comments:

Blogger Brother Kojak said...

Whoa. This is weird, but why do all of you Libras love tulips? I gave a Libra a dozen purple tulips with some other litle dingies (not baby's breath, something else) and she rocked my world for a month!

Hmmm...whats your address??? lol

7:07 PM  
Blogger TheManagement said...

Libras like purple tulips because we have good taste!!

9:56 PM  
Blogger TheManagement said...

It only counts if it has tulips on it....

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home