Friday, January 14, 2005

In the theme of sex...

Seems in most blogs I have been reading the common theme of the week is sex. So unable to stop myself...I must jump right on that bandwagon and say... today I am thankful for sex. Not that I am having much opportunity lately to really revel in that thankfulness...but the fact that it is out there waiting for me at any moment makes me thankful enough. Ok, so what makes me happy about sex you may ask? (or not, who really needs to ask a question like that!) well...what better way to express that than a top 10 list explaining my favorite details about sex... (killed two birds with one stone...sex and a top 10 list...im good, huh?)

  1. I love kisses. You may have read this in a previous post, but there is nothing more sensual or passionate to me than a well delivered kiss.
  2. I am a sucker for fingers through my hair. I love it when a man pulls his fingers through my hair and I can feel it to my toes.
  3. Eyes open kisses...Im so a romantic, but I find it extremely erotic to stare into his eyes while having sex and while kissing..I like to see the raw emotion..
  4. little nibbles...I love little nibbles (not ferocious biting) on the inner thigh..the shoulder, the neck...mmmmm...love the nibbles.
  5. lack of control, being a control freak it is a complete turn on for me when the control is taken away from me during sex. I love having my hands pinned above my head. ( hmmm...being tied up not so bad either...but that may be getting a little descriptive for my PG-13 ratings)
  6. Whispers in my ear..I love to be talked to, not necessarily"want more bitch, want more!" but " you are so soft here, I could kiss you for weeks" ....
  7. I love it when the release is timed well enough that we are both in never never land together...feeling it at the same time.
  8. Being devoured head to toe.
  9. sometimes into more of a raw animal like hunger..but thats mostly when I have aggressions to release...
  10. The warmth and electricity felt by having someones body that close to mine....

ok...that is my sex post. Hope you enjoy it.

Quote of the day: "Sex is like a bridge game; if you don't have a good partner, you better have a good hand."


4 Comments:

Blogger TheManagement said...

Geez Denny, I need to have something to talk about tomorrow...so I limited it to ten...tomorrow will have to be.."best sexual positions" or something like that....nah, that was my sex post of the week. Im done with that nonsense...I like talking about stupid things like flowers and my car SOOO much more...hehee

4:15 PM  
Blogger TheManagement said...

Well...the fingers through the hair to my toes...i meant the hair ON my toes....ick..I cant even say that sarcastically without cringing....and as for where I went...lets just say it was 'enlightening'...hehee

8:08 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Of course I have to comment on the sex post. Snort. The kissing, the hair (not on toes), the bites, the control, the feral encounters. Yeah. I love those things, too. Sigh.

11:22 PM  
Blogger TheManagement said...

Ok, as long as you came back it is all ok. If you were to have gone out for, say, ice cream...and THEN came back that may have been a bit excessive....

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home