Monday, January 17, 2005

WOOHOO!

Yay! A happy day with things to be happy about! I am thankful today for A who makes me laugh and smile more than I have in a long long long long time! Hmm...gotta think of something interesting to post today. (not a streaking story, sorry Denny) I dont have anything too interesting, Im in a good mood and I dont know exactly what to write about. My small group of friends that I hang out with are all going to Cozumel on friday. Im stuck at home alone watching the cats. Hmmm...no better way to feel like a 30yr old spinster. Staying at home, alone, with the cats. I would SOOOO rather be in the fun and sun with them! Im jealous, but at the time they planned the trip was working and couldnt get off of work...now all this free time, and no Cozumel. Oh well. Im wondering what I am going to do with myself with all of them gone. I will just have to blog blog blog! Im happy today to be happy. So that is it for today. Just that. And today that is good enough for me!!

2 Comments:

Blogger TheManagement said...

H&B Im glad today is good for you too. Must be "good day" in the air today! I am DEFINATELY thinking of the showgirl business..or was, being 5'5" I dont think my legs are long enough. Oh well, I can always dream...

8:21 PM  
Blogger TheManagement said...

Denny, I have a feeling you want me to do another sex post...am I close??

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home