Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Cant stop smiling

Ok, I cannot stop smiling. I have been smiling for two days straight now. (No Denny ..I unfortunately wasnt out 'galavanting' and am reveling in the glow...)

Ok...here is my story...

I seem to have met the most amazing person I have ever known. I think im somewhat insane because I havent known him long but can not get enough of him!! I smile talking to him, I smile not talking to him, Im probably smiling when Im sleeping. Its crazy!! I can talk to him every hour of every day and not get bored. That has NEVER happened for me before. (im very impatient and bore easily..lol...not a good quality of mine if I may say so myself! ) I get a warm feeling inside of me everytime I talk to him.. I dont want to say too much. I just wanted to express how I was feeling right now, because this is my 'things that make me happy' page and this right now is making me so unbelieveably happy....

onward to the question of the day....(obviously going to be sex related...just for you Denny...) What do you think is an appropriate waiting period before having sex with someone you are dating or are interested in?

SOOOOOO interested to hear ressponses to this...then I will have to post what I think too...


Quote of the day: "When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us." ~Hellen Keller

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I'm not usually one to put any kind of time frame on it. I just go with the flow of the relationship.

10:54 PM  
Blogger TheManagement said...

HAHA! the question was not for myself!! It was just a question I found interesting! I dont really have a time frame myself either, its whenever its right..first date...2 months later...doesnt matter. But yes, H&B, you are right, having sex on the first date, at home, by yourself, is VERY slutty...you should really hold out a bit longer....

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I think that you should have sex with him on second date, no doubt about it!!! A.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home