Friday, January 21, 2005

The joys of children I can send home!!

What a fun time! I had my nephew 'camp out' for the night ( no slumber party, I wont say that ever again to him!!) and we have had so much fun. I wonder if I will ever truly stop being a kid. I worry sometimes...but then again I have more fun than alot of people I know my age...so screw it! I know that Im not ready for kids, but I love them and have fun with them...so a kid I will be with them! I really dont care what anyone around me thinks of it. ( my mother: KC when are you going to grow up??) I hope I never truly grow up...

So a group of four of my friends went to Cozumel for the week, and left me here all alone. Im so so jealous (damn school!!) On top of that, ALL four of them left me their chores to do while they are gone...'check my mail, water my plants, take my cat for two weeks, wash my car when the weather is nicer, can you also do some light dusting?' Bahhhh!! The things I do for my friends :) BUT I also get alot of time to myself...and I like that too. They are constantly popping in. Haha...I actually love that, who am I kidding?? Im going to miss them terribly.

The only thing about it that I am NOT liking is Greg's satan cat that is staying with me. He sits next to me and hisses at me..for absolutely no reason. I LOVE animals and this cat is seriously the devil.

Ok, last thing... Happy Birthday A !! I hope that you get everything that you wish for and more!

quote of the day: Soul meets soul on lover's lips. Percy Bysshe Shelly

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

HAAAAAAAAA!!! Denny!!!!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home