Sunday, January 23, 2005

I want you here

I am sitting here, pulling my hair out of my head, waiting ANXIOUSLY for my sister to come pick up here demon spawn children. Usually I am having so much fun with them, however...the fact that they have demolished my house, punched each other in the face...managed to scare even the Satan cat...Ive had about all I can handle. I dont know if I can have kids...I would be SOOOOO stressed all the time I think. (im sure you get used to it...but AHHHHHHHH) So here I sit...tense as I can POSSIBLY be...my head is pounding, my hair falling out. I need some release... I would love to have some wild crazy sex right now...but since that is NOT an option right now I am writing in my blog. What a trade off, huh? (yeah right...sorry guys...I think the sex would be better) Hmmm... I wonder why it is when I get frustrated or flustered I always seem to want to have sex? Is that normal? I sure hope so...

Ok...some strange odd tid bits of info about me for anyone who wants to know:

I cant sleep with socks on. well, honestly, I cant stand having socks on EVER. Only when I am wearing shoes. I dont care how cold it is, socks drive me crazy.

I cannot start reading a book without reading to the end. I have called in sick to work to finish reading a book. When I have really large novels it kills me to have to put them down...it is SOOOO hard.

I always have a vase of fresh flowers on my desk. Usually tulips or wildflowers.

I have a picture of my nephews on my desk...I like that sometimes better than having them here in the flesh...(especially today....!!!!)

I ALWAYS have at least 4 cups of coffee in the morning...hazlenut creme with fat free vanilla creamer.

I have music playing in the background at ALL times...

I do not ever use cash for anything...always credit or debit. I hate having cash on me.

I have about 15 plants in my living room, it is a tropical paradise...nah, not even close...but I like the feelings of the outside being inside..I have 2 books on how to keep them alive and happy and often like to sprout new babies from the plants I have. My oldest plant is 7 years old.

Ok...thats enough for now. Too much info and I will no longer be interesting...hehee..(not that I ever was...but I can dream)

Quote of the day: Humans are the only animals that have children on purpose with the exception of guppies, who like to eat theirs. P.J. ORourke

4 Comments:

Blogger Rambling Rose Cottage said...

I stumbled upon your blog. Very funny! Thank you!

11:51 AM  
Blogger TheManagement said...

Haha...Im MUCH happier now...the kids are gone, its just me again. Life is good.

Denny, what strange coincidences?? Maybe we should get married..what do you say? haha

H&B sorry to throw you off there with the sex part..didnt mean to get you all flustered.

Magic...Im thinking just maybe kids are only my thing when I can send them home whenever I want to. :) I love them to death...but rationed.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I'm with ya on the kids thing.

Pictures....perfect!

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Jen...I think some things are better left to others...children being one of them.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home