Monday, January 24, 2005

colors

I have decided to put more color into my house and my wardrobe...im slightly bland when it comes to color. I absolutely hate pink, and light blue. Im not so fond of lavender either, but love a deep purple. Sooooo... my colors are very earthy..not browns though..greens and oranges and dark wood accents. LOTS of plants.... sooo I need color. Im going to either throw some purple in the mix or maybe was thinking or some pale yellow...(yes, i know, how BRIGHT, lol..)

Ok...that was just my mind rambling on...now to the serious post.

The slowness of this server is really starting to irritate me...I cant post comments to denny's blog and race him for a response...its just not as much fun anymore! hahaa

Sooo, im having this problem, I really really hate doing dishes. Im thinking that Im just going to throw them all away, go to a thrift store, pick up some more, throw those away when Im done, get some paper and plastic dishes, use those, and throw them away as well. Now if only you could get disposable clothes...( I hate laundry too)... Im thinking Im not the domestic type. And yet I LOVE to be at home, and cooking for people and I dont mind cleaning the rest of my house...hmmm. Im thinking I wouldnt make a very good wife (sorry Denny, Im going to have to call off the wedding)

I really like quotes...I just love words and how people use them...I would like to dedicate todays comments to quotes. If you have a favorite quote please post it..If there are alot of posts I want to start a blog of all quotes...for people who enjoy that sort of thing and want somewhere to go for a daily quote..other than this blog which sometimes is very very boring to have to read through the whole thing JUST to get to the quote on the bottom. ( I know you do that H&B, so dont even try denying it!!) LOL

Quote of the day: "Want to make your computer go really fast? Throw it out a window."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To begin, now that the wedding is off, what am I supposed to do with the crock pot I bought the two of you?
I have a quote that I saw on someones site that I liked.
"Build a man a fire and you'll keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and you'll keep him warm for the rest of his life."
I thought about using it on my site but I'm more into less serious stuff.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home