Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I cant say no

I have this problem. I find it hard to say no to people. For example...getting often roped into watching my nephews when I REALLY would rather not. OR more recently, helping some friends paint their new house when I have been sick and just want to lay on the couch. Tonight I actually said no. Mostly because Im so drained from being sick, but I STILL felt horrible saying no.

Why is this?? I dont understand! I guess I am too much of a people pleaser. I like for everyone around me to be happy. I take everything way to personally, like it is my mission to make everyone around me happy. It would be nice if i could at least get paid for it. Hehee

Soooo.. Sex comment now. I was just realizing how much the act of having sex is soooo different with emotions involved. I know, I know...where the hell have I been that Im just thinking about this now at my age...hehee. But its not that I didnt know this already, its just been awhile since Ive had emotional sex. And I wonder always why I end up giving in to my urges and having the non emotional kind. I actually find it kind of boring. (Im odd, like you didnt know this already) Sooooo I have decided to commit to not having non emotional sex anymore. It isnt worth it.


Quote of the Day: "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance." Oscar Wilde

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home