Sunday, January 30, 2005

Distracted

I have been QUITE distracted lately. I am taking a class that I HATE. I have been out of school way too long for this shit. My patience is just NOT THERE anymore. I am taking Business math and I have to figure out interest and such over certain time spans...what the hell is wrong with my brain that it JUST DOESNT CLICK!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want to scream. ( Ok, I just did, I feel alot better now) Ask me to write a 200 page essay on the effects of global warming, and it will be done. Ask me to solve 3 problems in business math and Im screwed!!!

Ok Ok..just had to have some release...

Well. I am done babysitting the cat from hell, who actually turned out to be pretty cool. I was sad to see him go. He was some good company. I wonder what it would be like to have a dog in a one bedroom apartment? I really want a yellow lab BADDDDD but I think my landlords might not like that too much. And I dont have anywhere for him to shit. That wouldnt be good. I could just take him into the underground parking for him to do his business...I dont use the underground parking anyways...hehee.

So I got a cellphone. I HATE cellphones. If im not home, im not home. Leave me alone. BUT I am going on vacation, and it seemed like a good idea. So now Im stuck in a contract for something im going to end up swearing at more than I use. Thats just me though. Hehee.

Hmm...what other fun and exciting things are going on in my life...or what else can I make up today...

Im HAPPY to be done watching the kids!! I was watching my two nephews and niece for a few months about 3 times a week, and am now finished!! YAY! I can spend more time on school and my man and my blog. The blog being the most important, of course.

I am so rambling today because I feel I have been away from here for so long I have SOOOO much I want to write!! But Im going to keep it simple. So im done for a bit. I will probably throw some more in later.

quote of the day: "I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free." Michelangelo

2 Comments:

Blogger TheManagement said...

(Its just a rebound...Im still so shaken up over Denny...shhhhhhhh don't tell him)

8:07 PM  
Blogger Robert Lindsay said...

Good quote I like it. I was going to say something about the colors on this page but I guess I will not. Eek. :)

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home