Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Spelling

Yes, I spelled Friends wrong. I kept it up there just for fun to see how many people would mention it, no one did. (Thank you, you are all too kind) . So the cats name is Hiro. (Hero) He is also slightly retarded. Its ok, I like him anyways, but he falls alot. You know how cats are supposed to be really coordinated? Well Hiro is very UN-coordinated. He falls off of chairs, my bed, my lap. I got him toys and he plays with them, but its funny, he goes to jump at them and misses them entirely. Hopefully its just that he is a kitten and just not quite used to the world yet. Thank you for the suggestions on names, by the way, especially CAT, that was so creative and unusual I was SOOOO tempted to use it. And of course Buster was quite an interesting choice also..it was hard to decide.

I used some red shampoo on my reddish with blonde hair, and now I have pink highlights in my hair. It is quite interesting, however I feel kind of like a Strawberry Shortcake doll. I wonder if you smell my hair if I will smell like half plastic half strawberry? Hmmm.. Ill have to try that later.

I want to put a picture on my blog, can anyone help me out? I dont know how...like in the profile part. Or at the top in the sidebar where it has my profile....If anyone knows how let me know!! I cant figure it out.

I bought a new cd, Gavin DeGraw...there was a song on the radio, sounded alot like the Black Crows, and it was ok, so I got the cd, and the cd is THANKFULLY not like that song at all!! It is really really good!! Also got Keane, very good as well. I dont know if I have ever gone into much detail about how much I love music. It is a big passion for me. I havent been getting too many new cd's lately. So its time to go shopping again! I have to go get lightbulbs, which means about 75 dollars worth of usesless things will accumulate in my cart, so I might as well look for some cd's also.

So I am a non-smoker as of now...for the moment. I quit yesterday (kind of, I cheated and smoked 2) I smoke alot, so as you can imagine I am quite insane at the moment! Ill keep everyone posted as to how it goes...and then maybe share my trick! (lots of sex all the time)

Ok, time to go clean, eat, clean, eat, clean, homework, clean, eat....im sure without smoking that is what my day will consist of for awhile.


Quote of the day: "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Confucious

3 Comments:

Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

I think your cat may need glasses. My last dog had to wear them for years.He was wearing colored contacts near the end.
Good luck with the smoking thing. It only takes 3-4 years to get over the initial withdrawal symptoms.

12:25 PM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

THANK YOU for not making me the only one to plug the Gavin DeGraw CD. Good good stuff. "Just FrEInds" is great to sing really loud in the car. :)

7:14 AM  
Blogger TheManagement said...

hehee, thanks for the frEInd comment...I was beginning to think everyone was as horrible at spelling as I. Yes, GREAT cd!! Especially the bonus tracks!!! LOVE IT!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home