Thursday, February 03, 2005

Daisys

Im so cold and freezing and cold and freezing.... So Im at the grocery store last night and I see this HUGE bouquet of daisys. Needless to say, I of course could not pass them up. Sitting here right now, they are reminding me of spring...hurry hurry spring, this winter shit is killing me!

I was finally able to get some good sleep the last two nights, unfortunately only due to the fact that I am very sick. I dont like being sick, so I sleep it away. Now Im sitting here wishing I were sleeping again..haha I was reading an article about what your body needs sleep for, and I guess they just figured out very recently its supposed purpose. It is NOT for muscle regrowth or anything really physical. They are saying it is like a recycling bin, stores and deletes memories that have built up in your brain. And is important for information retention. I thought that was interesting, considering I dont sleep alot and can sometimes not remember my own name. haha

Well..damn..forgot what I was going to say.

Quote of the day:

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks." William Shakespear

1 Comments:

Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

I have been sleeping to much because most stored information has been deleted.
This sounds a lot like one of those damned if you do,damned if you don't theories.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home