Monday, February 07, 2005

Freinds

What makes me happy today are freinds. I so enjoy meeting new people! I sometimes think I'm not all that social, but then when I get in a social situation I love it.

I got a kitty today!! I havent given him a name yet, Im waiting for help from someone on that. But he is an unusual cat, looks almost like a bobcat. He is HUGE for as young as he is..so I think he will be a big cat. He is sooo sweet and nice though. Just curls up on my lap and purrs and rubs under my chin.

Im happy today for company!! Yay for the kitty, whatever his name may be!!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best kitty name ever: FRANK!

5:12 AM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

I would call the cat Rover. I used to have a cat named Rover. He would fetch a stick and wait for me at the door. And he loved the wate...I just remembered he was a dog ,not a cat.
Call it Cat. That way you won't be confused that it may be a dog.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Brother Kojak said...

I'd say name him after some of the odd words I've heard today:

Goosin'
Bonkerz (yes, with a 'z')

and if you want to go traditional, since he's a big pet, how about Buster? Or Busta for urban appeal and apptitude.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

You spelled friends wrong. I just noticed.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home