Thursday, February 10, 2005

Confession:

I have to confess, I really do like my new cellphone. I never NEVER thought I would say that, but I cannot lie. It is just soooo convienient and practical. I love it. Yes, I said it, I love my new cellphone. ( can someone shoot me please?)

So I went a little crazy last night and bought some more plants. I already have about 20 in my one bedroom apartment, but I just love them. They make it so cozy. And I must say I have a rather green thumb. I have a few that are about 8 years old. Happy happy little plants.

2 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

I like flowers, put not so good with plants. I wish I were because plants seem to make some people very happy. Same with the cell phone. It's just nuthin' special. You make me want to go get one like yours! I say you give it shameless advertising so I can share your joy.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Does your cat like the plants as well?

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home