Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Snowing .... AGAIN

I cant wait for summer. I am so so sick of this snow!!!! BRRRRRR!! At least it gives me the excuse to not leave my house or get out of my pjs, thats kind of fun!

So... I bought Hiro ( my kitty) a silver shiny collar with a bell on it. Do you think this in any possible way will alter his sense of masculinity? I worry about that, being a single mumma of a male cat... Do you think when I dress him in that little frilly number he will get confused? Hmmm.. I guess maybe I should rethink that one.

I brush his hair all the time too. Thats just because he has long hair and anyone with a cat with long hair will tell you that you HAVE to brush him or he will get poop stuck in his fur!! I dont want him licking that off and then coming up to me licking my hand...so I brush him constantly. They also have these things called pet wipes. They seriously look like a small refill package of baby wipes. Except they are for cats, you wash them down with them and they smell like baby powder.

Speaking of which, time to go give Hiro a bath.

Quote of the day: "..but I just found someone special and thats really something special, if you knew me, nice to meet you..anyway..." Gavin DeGraw

3 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

Snow is good for one thing...staying home in the PJs. Agreed on that one. Thanks, I've got Gavin in my head now. :)

12:47 PM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

I did not know that cats were so disgusting. Give me a dog licking his package anyday to a cat licking his a**.
That quote made me cry..oh wait it was just a fruit fly that got in my eye..

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home