Saturday, February 12, 2005

Sad sad...

I am sad sad to be spending a beautiful Saturday morning doing schoolwork....such is my life. I THANKFULLY have coffee though..to keep me motivated!

So this morning I was awoken by the phone ringing...apparently someone totaled my brothers car during the night. Shitty luck. Yesterday he signed papers for his new condo. He was so excited and pumped. He went out and spent about 15000 dollars on flooring and such. Now this, I feel horrible for him. I dont feel my life is so bad today, haha.

I have to get back to homework. BLAH. And coffee...YAY!

Quote of the day: "The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office." Robert Frost

1 Comments:

Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Why don't you just get your brother to pick you up and drive to a park and study?
Oh right his car is totalled..Sorry.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home