Monday, February 14, 2005

What would make my day!

What would make my day this Valentines Day is a kiss. Maybe some flowers, DEFINATELY not roses..(they are depressing...they die the next day) Maybe some daisies or tulips or some daffodils. I'd be happy with just the kiss though. Maybe a sweet love poem or something too..

I sent one card and got one card. The card that I got was more of a letter. It was "homemade" the very best way for a card to be :) And it was the best Valentines Day gift Ive ever received.

Last Valentines Day was tough, because of the death of someone really close to me. The year before, my grandmother passed away. This year makes up for the last two bad years though. Im very content and happy with my life right now! Actually, not even content, more like ecstatic with my life. I dont know that it could be going much better than it is.

I have to agree with blue2go...I just adore my blogging family too! Happy heart day to everyone! You all make each day a little brighter! I wish the best day for everyone! My quote of the day will be a love poem of the day instead today, in honor of Cupid himself!!
You Are Poetry
You come outside
To view the faint sunset
Light bewildered by trees
Shines through quietly
You glide your soft auburn hair
Perched behind your ear
And in this moment I feel at home
Beneath the interior
You are my humble abode...
Your company is soothing
Calming and reassuring
Inside, the wind chimes ring
You saunter and my hearts sings
Bit by bit I begin to recognize
The enchanting glow in your subtle eyes
Hidden in all abstract paintings
It’s you; what all artists see
You are poetry...
- Cody Graham -

3 Comments:

Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Happy Valentines Day.
I'm not much at poetry but if that's what you want here goes:
Roses die fast,
Violets too,
Chocolate is sweet,
And so are you.

12:49 PM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

A kiss would definately be better than flowers, but your Valentine wishes are much appreciated! I hope you have a great day (and get that kiss).

HB2~ very cute poem!

1:12 PM  
Blogger TheManagement said...

Thanks so much HB2 ( I like that little abbreviation for you! Happy and Blue squared...HEHE) the poem was lovely...I was moved to tears..REALLY. Tears..

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home