Sunday, February 13, 2005

Well that was fun.

Hehee.. That was fun to have my gigantic eye staring people down right away...but it is scaring even me now, so I must post again to move it down a bit.

Last night I helped my brother paint his new condo, super high ceilings..and my back is killing me. We painted it yellow with silver accents, (light switches, outlets, door handles) It looks so very cool.

I have had coffee all morning and Im a bit hyper, so Im going to help him rip up some carpeting to release some energy. I dont really want to ( if im going to be honest) but what are sisters for I guess! haha.

I suppose that is all I have to say today...not much going on in my head today, Im sure there will be later though.

3 Comments:

Blogger TheManagement said...

Denny, its for the mystery of it all! How fun is it to see the whole face??? HUH?? No fun at all!! It would give too much away!

1:08 PM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

I should've painted my condo before moving everything in. Looks like I'm waiting 'til spring so I can open the windows. Yellow & silver does sound nice.

Forgive me for this, but Denny, the eye thing is like having sex with the skirt still on, you know? Something to the imagination. May not be KC's reason, but...

4:10 PM  
Blogger TheManagement said...

HAHA! Perfect analogy That Girl!!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home