Saturday, February 19, 2005

MIA

Yes, I have been once again Missing in Action...but I have good reason this time!! I have exams right now and that is pretty important and has tied up most of my free time. I would love to be able to keep up on here AND study, but im not special that way, haha.

So, whats new you ask? Nothing, absolutely nothing. Only interesting thing is that its Greg's birthday tonight (good friend) and there is a HUGE party and I am going to do my best not to drink. I kind of gave it up after a bad situation on New Years. And I havent put myself in a situation since. But I guess we will see.

Ok, no time!! Im late! Im late! For a very important date!

3 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

Have fun on your break from hitting the books! Come back soon!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Have fun. We'll all be waiting up for you when you get back.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Brother Kojak said...

Its all good, KC. I'm in the same blogger crisis. :P

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home