Wednesday, February 23, 2005

One minute

Could it be that I actually have ONE minute to spare?? Actually it might even be FIVE!! WHOA!! I have been busy busy busy, but Im thinking I did well on exams, so it has been worth it. I miss my blog :( And everyone else's blogs : ( Im going to have to fit this into my schedule again, pull out the scheduler and set up "blogtime"!!

I have been busy with school and family. Helping my brother with his condo, sister with her job search. And of course fitting A in there too. Its been hectic. I havent been feeling good, so that doesnt help. But such is life!

I was thinking that I should put a disclaimer in here saying that I will not be posting daily, most likely every other day, until I get caught up with life. But it has been hard to find the time to even bathe...(kidding, im clean, I promise)

I watched the movie Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow...so good. Ok..gotta go...AGAIN

4 Comments:

Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Wasn't "A" a different letter last time? I seem to remember "T". Are you working your way through the alphabet again? You are busy.

7:11 PM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

Glad to hear you're doing ok! was wonderin'!

8:50 PM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

Hellooooo???? Jusy kiddin'. You don't have to come back until you're done!

9:50 PM  
Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

sky captain good? i need a break from blogging too. . .

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home