Monday, February 28, 2005

Where is KC Where is KC...HERE I AM! HERE I AM!

Yay! I am done being so busy that I cant breathe! Life is good again! BAD thing is I just decided to take a nap and it turned into a LONG sleep. Now it is midnight and I am wide awake and everything I would want to do I can anyways, it is too late. So I am literally without anything to do and it feels AMAZING!!

Today I am happy that I have good friends in my life that make me remember Im still alive. That there is so much to look forward to and that I need to relax sometimes :) I seem to forget that quite a bit.

So my brother moved today. Its a relief (he lived 2 doors down) and Im sad at the same time because it was nice to have someone so close. But I will enjoy having somewhere to go and having to leave my apt every once in awhile. Everyone I know has bought or is buying a house. Seriously ALL of my friends. Its funny. Im happy just living in my one bedroom apartment, for now at least. Untill I end up with someone else sharing it with me, then I might feel how small it really is, haha.

Ok, Im going to go read a book. I dont really know whatelse I can do!

3 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

Sometimes it's nice to have nothing you HAVE TO do, isn't it? :)

4:50 PM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

You could clean your apartment.

10:22 PM  
Blogger TheManagement said...

....I did clean my apartment...how sad, huh?

B2G~ right now Im reading Cryptonomicon by Neal Stephenson...BIG long detailed GOOD book so far!!

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home