Friday, March 04, 2005

Hmmmm

So I have decided to continue on with my book review, the next book I will review is my coffee table book, titled Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man. (Yes, this is also a real book)

"We've had numerous conversations about when you've gottne the guy into striking distance but are unsure about what to do next. Sure you can look up into his eyes with a sexy come-hither glance. You can throw your arms around his neck and deliver a deep, wet kiss. Or you can slowly and seductively massage the knots out of his neck and back. These might work, but in the end, there is only one method that is absolutely fail-safe. Take a deep breath, emit a slow, audible exhale, look into his eyes and just grab it."

This book was a gift to me from a gay friend. It even has pictures and diagrams on proper ways of doing "things". FUNNY book!

Ok...just wanted to share.

4 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

KC! I'm going to have all of these books and nothing to "use" them on! I will be at the bookstore this weekend though, you know I will, and take bets on hitting on a bartender as a result!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Oh, oh, oh! I know that book! Read about the doorknob technique or whatever? Good stuff!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Why the heck would you want to look into a guys eyes and then grab them..I mean unless he had been staring at your breasts all night or something...
Hurting my eyes would not get you anywhere..

3:50 PM  
Blogger TheManagement said...

HB2 I long to look into your eyes..lovingly...and just grab them! Sorry, its the truth. Eyes are just such a turn on, I just have to grab them. I know, I know, how forward of me. But I promise it will only hurt for a day or two....

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home