Monday, March 14, 2005

Sneezing turned into coughing..

My sneezing is now coughing and I feel like shit. I have gotten so much sleep I now dont know what it is like to be awake for more than 4 hours at a time. I have bronchitis I believe. I would go to the doctor and get some antibiotics to clear it up, but dont have any insurance at the moment. Not something I have ever had to worry about before, I dont like that.

Well, I also probably made myself more sick by going out on Saturday night. It was a family outing, so I couldnt NOT go. And I felt great the whole night, drunk as a skunk, but didnt feel my cold at all! I think maybe I should just stay drunk until it goes away. Nah, then I would have to deal with being hung over every day, and Im a wimp, not so good at handling the next day. I will write something a bit more interesting and get to all of your blogs as soon as Im feeling better, right now the couch is too appealing and the computer chair is not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Hurry up and get healthy...

6:45 PM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

Feel better!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home