Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Yay!

I dont feel like I am dying anymore! Life is good again!! WOOHOO!! And then, on my day that is so wonderful, and I can breathe again and smell again, this is what happens... I do love the little kitty I got very much, but he is CRAZY!! Today....he knocked over TWO plants, a vase of flowers, and tried climbing the wall. (Yes, the wall) I worry that maybe he is on drugs.

Ok, so maybe I give him a LITTLE too much catnip. But he loves the stuff!! And he even has me talked into that mushy soft food instead of the hard stuff that is supposed to be better for him. I am such a pushover when it comes to animals and kids. I really need to find out how to not be that way. My nephew once said to my brother "I'll just ask KC, she gives me anything I want" !!!?!! I don't know how to feel about that. Of course he IS my godson, AND first nephew...AND my favorite! So I guess its ok :)

Alright, time to go watch American Idol, I am such a dork. I love it though.

4 Comments:

Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

I like American Idol too..Does that make me a dork...

10:05 PM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

HB2~ No one dares call you a dork and risks you leaving again!

10:18 PM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

KC? You OK? "Cat" got your tongue?

10:48 PM  
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

My sister's cat tries to run up the walls. The cat makes this barking noise. Cats are nutty but a good companion.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home