Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Part time Blogger

I have turned into a Part time Blogger. Im not sure when the demotion occurred. But with all going on right now, it seems necessary. I am not doing well with school, it is a bit overwhelming to me at the moment. And I am in the process of finding a job as well. Which in itself is quite tedious. I wish I had more time in my day. Im back on a normal sleeping pattern, so the late nights when I used to get my blogging in are gone. I miss it though, and am trying to keep up. I havent posted in almost 2 weeks, wow. I need to at least try to be here once a week.

Hmm...interesting stories? Not really. I got a new CD, Muse..I had their new one Absolution, but a friend gave me the first one Showbiz, which is amazing as well. I completely enjoy all of their things.

I built myself a new computer. Yay! Project one towards understanding more about computers before all of the actual computer classes begin. Right now I am still on my general classes.
Soon I will have to start the challenging things.

Ok, Im off. I have to finish a paper for Economics now. How exciting you say?? No, not really.

The kitty has gone from insane to more insane. He fell in the toilet twice in the last week. I dont know about him....

What im listening to: Coldplay~Everythings not lost

3 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

Good to see you are back and doing well. Keep it up! The hard schoolwork, I mean. It will be worth it. Glad to hear that kitty is providing some entertainment! I missed you and hope you have time to visit again soon. ;)

9:02 PM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

I'll keep checking in as long as you post something once in a while.
Good luck on the school stuff..

10:42 PM  
Blogger Brother Kojak said...

Hey KC...

I'm now a part-timer too. We do what we gotta. Some of the people on here already have theirs. You and I don't. Speaking of which, are we leading mirroe lives or something? Man, I'm going thru the exact same things in life!

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home