Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Just another Wednesday

Wow, I sure do wish it was just another Wednesday. Its not. Its been an INSANE day!! I ran out of gas first of all....on the hi-way of course, on my way home from work yesterday. Not a great thing to end a Tuesday first off. So last night was sooo warm and stressfull that I decided to join some friends for cocktails at a bar with a big deck onto the river. Well, it ended up a few cocktails too many and I am in pain today. Sitting here at work blogging, eyes half closed. I dont like being hung over.

2 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

who ever feels like being hung over?! hungover sucks, but is mandatory within 24 hours of running out of gas. i ran out of gas once. i swore it was the car. engine trouble. i felt so stupid to find it was because i needed gas. "i can usually go for two days with the gas light on."

guess not!

8:08 PM  
Blogger TheManagement said...

That is exactly what I did, haha, sat there on my cell phone, calling for help, "its not gas, I swear it, the car just stopped":

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home