Tuesday, June 28, 2005

happy

Wow, I have been so happy, I havent written in here in months. I guess that would be a good thing! But ive missed it terribly :(

Today I want to say how happy I am that I was able to meet the most amazing man I have ever known. He makes me so whole. Im having a really hard time accepting this newfound happiness though, unfortunately, thus reaching towards my blog once more. My sanctuary, my me time. I miss it. I need it. Just like a good man, crave it. So Im back! Yay for me! Im happy today to be back on my blog. Im going to make it a point at least once a week to jump on, I need it for me. I poured myself into a situation and forgot to that this blogging thing was something that helped keep me somewhat sane. (only somewhat) Im excited to check out some of the blogs Ive neglected reading the last few months...so im signing off for now!~

1 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

I am so happy to see you back. :)

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home