Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Sad

It didnt happen, it ended. I took the time to really think about where I wanted to be and what I wanted, and it was so far off from what he wanted. I dont know why I never saw that, I think I was blinded by how good it felt to be with someone again and I didnt want to let go. I talked to a friend who really made me open my eyes. I was being so unfair to him and to myself. He hates me right now. I hope it isnt forever. But right now I think he needs it to get over it. I cant stay with someone for the wrong reasons, Ive done that my whole life. I would rather leave him for the right reasons than stay for the wrong ones. Im sorry baby, if you read this. I just couldnt do it, I wasnt strong enough and I couldnt lie to you anymore and pretend everything was ok. It was starting not to feel so "right" and when it is, I expect Ill know it. If we meet down the road maybe its just the time that isnt right, I dont know. Ive never hurt this much. I know I hurt you too and Im sorry, I hope you will look back and realize how hard this was and see why I had to do it. Ill always love you, but I need to be "in love" and not just comfortable.

1 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

Oh. KC, I'm so sorry you're going through this. Better now than later if you feel like it's just going where you need it to.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home