Sunday, March 26, 2006

What is Love

The blush in my cheeks when you touch me
the thoughts in my mind as you hold me
the ache in my heart as you leave me

I dont know if I know what love is. Scarey huh?
Kind of late in my life to be finding out, but Im up for the challenge :)
I wonder if each time its so different that you have to wonder if you ever really knew it in the first place.

Whatever it is, I think im liking the idea that it is the feeling inside of me that warms me and makes me shiver at the same time. And makes me smile and want to cry at the same time. So different each time though, whether for a year, ten years, or two months with someone. Its still love.

1 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

it's funny how you feel like you'll never feel love again and then you do. and sometimes it's better. and you wonder how what you felt before could even qualify as love. the problem is that before you find love again after it's been lost, you forget that next time will probably be better and you only worry about what you've lost (as if it's the last love you'll feel). of course when I say "you" i mean me in particular!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home