Sunday, February 26, 2006

WOW

Wow! Its been forever since I have posted!! I have been busy :) It seems when you arent looking for anything good to happen, and want to dwell in your sorrows, good things happen :) I met this guy a long time ago, and we ran into each other again a few weeks ago, and have been talking quite a bit. Its crazy how much we have in common. He is one of those people that I can sit and talk to for hours upon hours. The other day I think we talked for 4 hours straight. I am really interested to see where this is leading?! Even if nowhere, wow, what an awesome person to know! He is extremely motivating for me! Ill stop back in and write more later :) Got a breakfast date !

2 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

you sound like you're doing great! hope it was a nice date...i did not mean to rhyme.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Brother Kojak said...

you are happy and that's great! I'm so used to your "whoa is me" style, that this is refreshing. Shit.. how was breakfast?

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home