Tuesday, January 31, 2006

So be it

Wow. I am getting old. I actually WANT to go to bed before 11pm. What is going on here? I remember a few years ago when we would still be home, getting ready, playing tunes, drinking wine, getting ready to go out for 11pm. Now Im all cozy in my jammies, lights turned down, and so so ready for bed!
I am definately getting old.

Im thinking its time to go to bed and explore the 'darkside' as BK would say :) I would definately prefer company, but hey, to be honest, us women have it easy :) No need for blow up dolls, just a small battery operated toy. Simple to conceal, when necessary...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Yeah, well, there's the don't call past 10pm rule... Let me know when you get there!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Brother Kojak said...

man....Who can afford a blow up doll? I go to the dollar store and get me some $1 lotion, get my friend Rosie Palmer ready, and its a date.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home