Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Frustrations..

I have decided that I am sexually frustrated. Every day something makes me think of sex. This can't be good. Im so not into the casual fling anymore, and I am definately not going to go out and start dating someone just to have sex. So I need to figure out some happy medium. Is it terribly wrong to have a casual fling if both people consent to it being just sex? Men do it all the time. I dont know how I would actually feel about it. But I have definately thought about it. Ive been devoted to one person, have practiced restraint being that it has been distance for a year, let me tell you that is DEFINATELY the most control ive had to have over myself in my life. I guess the point of my whole post today would have to be....im sexually frustrated. And I am going to need to do something about that soon or I will be a really cranky girl.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brother Kojak said...

Welcome to my world, KC.

All I can say to that since you are not going to do the Friends with Benefits thing, is toys, toys and more toys. A $60 investment will leave you at least content

8:29 AM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

and you can even spend less than $60 to get the job done...

8:03 PM  
Blogger TheManagement said...

....is that so?? Do tell...

9:32 PM  
Blogger derek said...

It's a good thing to go out and have a mutually sexual relationship...if you are sure you can keep it there.

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home