Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Playing the fool

So I realized that I have been played. Its not fun, after a year, to realize you have been strung along here and there and the end result is being deserted for Christmas. This, my friends, is prime cut, grade A, fool for you.

So tell me something...here is how the story goes..just a bit because Im really bitter and I wont be nice, it may come off a bit jaded, haha.

Meet someone and they are everything you have ever wanted, and things are wonderful. You have a mid relationship crisis, and decide you need some time. So during this time he is begging and pleading for you to come back, saying his life is nothing without you. So, because you know you love him, you just needed to be sure of circumstances, you end up together again. Happy. Then start the plans, first its September. He will be coming to stay with you. Oops, cant come. Not only that, but three days before hand lets you know about it. Done with those plans. So the planning starts for Christmas. Coming for two weeks, we met on New Years, we will start the New Year together, how wonderful and peachy, and sugar and spice. So again, three days before hand, sorry, not going to make it. On top of that, its, I need some time, so while I am breaking your heart and soul I think Ill take a vacation or whatever and completely desert you for awhile.

But send you an email...FROM MY CELL PHONE....saying I miss you....AFTER receiving a million emails from me pouring out my heart, one liner....still feeling a bit sick. i miss you.

Fuck that.
One way to help me get over this easy I guess, be an insensitive, selfish prick. Works every time.

1 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

f'in' spam.

i'm so sorry this happened. i new year is just that. new. and i wish you a good one.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home