Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Bah Humbug

I just want this week to end.
One more week until A arrives. Christmas in 5 days. And then no work for two weeks.

Im nervous he isnt going to come, and I cant shake the feeling.
He has told me he is nervous, has said something even about postponing, and flying me to him instead.
Its so hard, so much has gone into planning. I dont know what I would do or think. It makes me think the planning has been done by me, and maybe he hasnt ever been sure about it. Its not even been a question with me, but Im starting to think thats just me.
Of course I over react to everything, but this is a big thing, if im not over reacting .... So many other people involved at this point. Its not just me feeling let down. Maybe im just setting myself up, and everything will go exactly as planned and maybe just maybe I deserve something good for xmas.

2 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

i hope you have a wonderful holiday! if he doesn't show up, please don't go there. that makes it kind of sketchy.

9:23 PM  
Blogger TheManagement said...

Im with ya, TG, no going there. Im the girl dammit! He comes to me!

...and I dont snort when I laugh...only when Im alone.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home