Thursday, October 20, 2005

Snooze

I hit snooze today, for some reason, even though I got MORE sleep, im MORE tired. Gotta love it. This week we should be getting the tickets for A's visit in December. ....so I am told. Its always "next week" so I have reason to be skeptical, but Im going to think positively, and hope this is really happening. If not Im really not so sure how Im going to feel. BUT im going to have faith and trust in him, and that is important to me right now. Im not always good at that. Soooo we have heard me talk about him forever, let me give you some input as to who he is (well not really, but a summary) and how I know him and what he is to me. It is, yes, another of those dreaded online meetings. I know what people say and think about them, but I have never been happier, so fuck you all :)

I actually met him playing an online game, very odd. Mostly because it wasn't something "normal" for me to do...I had lost someone close and was having a hard time going out and doing the things I normally did, so my brother had me play and it ended up being a lot of fun! Soooooo I met him on this game, and New Years Eve got wasted and talked to him a small bit and a few days later he messaged me and we started talking more. Of course not hot and heavy right away, but we have so much in common we would talk forever. It turned into phone calls, talking on a voice chat online, and pictures and things sent in the mail back and forth and so so so much more. Turned into what it is now. Someone I know in my heart I will be with for a long time. BUT....Here is the kicker. He lives in Italy, soooooo this year, in December he is coming here, for the year anniversary of when we met. And from there...We will see where we go. Crazy you say? Yeah, maybe. But I completely adore him, STILL after a year, and need to know where it is going....

2 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

wow. i met krypto online...but through comment boxes in blogger, still, by accident. i think it's less nuts that he waited a year to come here-- granted from ITALY. i'm head over heals in love and i totally believe you can be too, especially after a year of talking. how exciting! at the very least, i hope he is all you expect. just in case-- be safe-- but have fun!

10:16 PM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

ugh. "heels" not "heals". duh.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home