Sunday, August 07, 2005

Oddities

"...oh life it seems a struggle between what we say and what we do...Im not going to change my ways just to please you...or apease you...."

Favorite line in any song ever.

School starts in one week, the same week I start training for my new job at work. Which is DETAILED training, I have to get licensed to sell health insurance. Yay. So I am going to be crazy and once again have no life.

On the plus side. A is coming soon :) Things have worked themselves out and I stopped being an idiot. Im excited for the new chapter to start. Ive learned alot I think.


off I go to enjoy a lazy sunday...one of the last im sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brother Kojak said...

That's great! Sounds like u are going to start the semester off the right way

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home